- 2014, Certified Course, International Petroleum Transactions, directed by Owen L. Anderson and John S. Dzienkwsky, held by Sociedade Portuguesa Direito Internacional (Portuguese branch of the International Law Association)
- 2006, Undergraduate Degree (Licenciado) in Law, in Faculdade de Direito da Universidade Lusíada, Lisboa
- 2005, Socrates / Erasmus Program, in Facoltà di Giurisprudenza, Sapienza Università di Roma, Roma
Portuguese; English; Spanish; Italian
Main Practice Areas
Corporate and Commercial Law; Banking and Finance, Civil Law; Energy Law; Foreign Investment Law and Dispute Resolutions.
- Member of the Ibo Association;
- Member of the Association of International Petroleum Negotiators since 2015;
- Admitted as an attorney at Ordem dos Advogados since 2006 (Portuguese BAR Association);
- Alumni of Global Management Challenge
- Co-author of the articles on M&A Angola, Mozambique and Portugal, in Getting the Deal Through ed. 2014 and 2015.
- Local collaborator on Doing Business ed. 2009 and 2010, from World Bank Group.